All the sporting events over the world have been called off due to world pandemic Virus Covid-19.
In the meantime, the International Cricket Council (ICC) has postponed all its cricketing events for 3 months upto June 30.
The ICC ODI World Cup league 2 which was roadmap for ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 has also been postponed.
So Trilateral series among Nepal, Namibia and Scotland under the ICC Cricket Men’s World Cup League-2 has been postponed which was supposed to start from April 20-27. The ICC has mentioned that all these contests have been postponed until further notice.
And All the Cricketing events listed below was postponed by the ICC in recent media release.
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier A – Asia – Host Kuwait; 16 – 21 April
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Sub- Regional Qualifier– Africa – Host South Africa; 27 April – 3 May
- ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 – Host Namibia; 20 – 27 April
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier A – Europe – Host Spain; 16 – 22 May
- ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup League 2 – Host PNG; 9-16 June
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier B – Europe- Host Finland; 24 – 30 June
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier C – Europe – Host Belgium; 10 – 16 June
- ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Qualifier B – Asia – Host Malaysia; 26 June – 2 July
With the health and well-being of the global cricket family the priority, all ICC qualifying events due to take place before 30 June will be postponed subject to further review.— ICC (@ICC) March 26, 2020
Details 👇 https://t.co/ZuBJhEXZLP