You are in the capital for a visit or you want to go outside the valley for a bike tour. Let’s say “Kalinchowk”, that sounds amazing, right?
Ugh! but you don’t own a bike and you wanna avoid the congestion of a public bus? Get easy, South Asian Motorbike Rentals and Tours aka SAMRAT Rentals is now fully open to serve your bike needs.
South Asian Motorbike Rentals and Tours aka SAMRAT Rentals is a new bike rental company situated in Baneshwar Kathmandu. They own a lot of bikes with different models and brands. You just have to call them to book your bike for rent.
So How do you Rent/Hire Bike In Kathmandu?
- You can call South Asian Motorbike Rentals and Tours aka SAMRAT Rentals in their hunting line +977984-9647058 and ask for the availability of a bike, tell them your pickup and book one. Or visit their site and book from there, or send a message to their Facebook page.
- You’ll then have to visit South Asian Motorbike Rentals and Tours aka SAMRAT Rental’s office situated at Baneshwar, Kathmandu, Nepal to confirm the booking. You’ll have to take an original copy of some official documents with you.
- They will then handover you a bike and you can travel. Isn’t that easy and amazing at the same time?
What’s the price of bike rent/hire in Kathmandu?
SAMRAT Bike rentals are not that expensive. Have a look to their price list.
- Yamaha FZS v2 Inside valley NRS1500 (max km 100) per day.
- Yamaha FZS v2 outside valley NRS1800*2days (max km 350km for 2 days). (Max 150km/Day )
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 inside valley NRS1800/day.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 outside valley NRS2000/day. (Max 150km/Day )
- Pulsar 220 NS 200 inside valley NRS1800/day.
- Pulsar 220 NS 200 outside valley NRS2000/day. (Max 150km/Day )
- Scooter NRS 1000/day. (Max 80Km/day and scooter cannot be taken outside the valley)
The above-mentioned rates are subject to change with Bike brands and the place to be visited. Contact SAMRAT Rentals for official rates.